Friday, December 23, 2005

"Where is your logic at!?"

Do you want to know what makes me giggle? No? Tough. People who try to sound smart by useing large words, and end up not knowing what those words mean. Use small words you know, rather than big ones you don't! Otherwise, I'll laugh at you.

You know when you're online, and you ask someone to check something out, and they say, yeah hold on, I'm doing something. Well, here's a bit of conversation between me and a buddy.
Me:go and check out this site http://jereality.blogspot.com
yes...I was telling her to go to my site, back to the convo.
Her: -no response for ten minutes-
Me:are you there?
Her:yeah
Her:i'm here
Me:Did you go to the site?
Her:not yet. i'm doin sumthin
Me: Whatcha doin?
Her: nuthin
Me:but you just said you were doing somthing.
Her: i m
Me: What are you doing?
Her:nuthin
Me:AAHH!!!!
you make no sense
if you are doing something, you're doing something..
you can't say your doing something when you are not doing anything!!!!
where is your logic at!?

Her: idk

Oh dear. It seems I have lost my patience with my friend. Is it just me, or would this conversation make anyone else a tad bit annoyed? Kind of like this cat. Yes, I feel like this cat right now. Angry, and cold.



No comments: