Saturday, June 03, 2006

X-Men3&Father'sBirthday&Other Stuff...

Today was the day marking the birth of my father......No, not Christmas, you silly goose's.....Anyway, I made him a pie last night, with Onyx....Actually...She talked to the Baron, and I made pie...Pecan Pie...Urm....Special Pecan Pie....No, I didn't forget to add the butter I 'left' to stew in the microwave four hours after the pie was cooling in the fridge! How rude of you to ask.......I almost had a small heart attack...Sibling comes home, and pops open the Mic. and walks out with a filmy glass container, and immidiatly my heart lurches, and my hands go over my mouth.
But it all ended well. I made a low-fat pie that tasted the same...Apparantly butter isn't a key ingrediant...yay! Father enjoyed his gifts of chef pants, a couple shirts..a golfball that fell in the pie I got from Baltimore...and.........oh, a golf lesson thingy.

So, while Father went to go to work at four, mother,sibling and I went to the movies and watched X-Men3....The Final Stand....If you haven't watched it yet, scroll down to the next break in my words, I'm adding Spoilers. What I want to know is, why the movie was called 'The Final Stand' if Charles is still alive.......How in the hell did that happen? Their leader is still alive...And what? Did they just waste all that rock making such a lovely gravestone for him.......Really, Xavier, you shouldn't play with people's emotions like that.....Angel is ripped though. Boy howdie.....I could just stare at the screen for an hour, and not get bored......UNtil I did, then I'd fastforward a bit to Hugh Jackman, who, in fact, made it at the top of the credits. Not Jean Grey, not Charles Xavier, but Hugh Jackman! Go Wolverine! God, he's so tasty....And then there was the very end with Mystique as a nurse-hand or something........I'm so glad she got a job after her 'incident'. Ah! And the woman in the car on the bridge! Magneto turns around, and she locks her door........He just moved the fricken bridge, and she locks the door......Funny stuff.

This is the break you're supposed to start reading again.....Should you have not read the blurbs up there...

And other stuff......I think there is stuff to say here, but I don't recall what those particular blurbs were about...I'm sure I'll remember later......Add them into my post tomorrow or whenever I decide to post next..Which will either be tomorrow after our 25 mile bike ride, or Monday, after Prison......


Elizabeth+There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing.


Jack+I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.
-Struck me as Funny...Pirates of the Caribean Trailor....-

No comments: