Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Side Note

Eight AM is wayyyy to earlier for a Bio lab... Just thought you all should know. I'm not a fan of waking up this early to sit in a double Bio lab session. Thrilled? Not in the least. I think after my Computer Applications I'm going to eat lunch...and then move on to Bio Lecture - where I have a test, and then after that I have Skills for College... that ends at 5:20-ish, I think. After that I think I"ll be able to get a real post in... Unless I"m bogged down with homework... Then you'll just have to use your imaginations to figure out what I"m doing. I'll give you some things to put in those imagination scenes: Me(Jereality), books, a computer, a chair, 18 bottles of various Mountain Dews, and Sour Patch Kids.

-If I had time....Mountain Dew and Sour Patch Kids would have links on them... however... I have a class at eight o'clock that I need to finish getting ready for.-

I'll put links on them later.

Enjoy your sleeping!!

^_6;;Jereality

No comments: