Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Two Days!

I'm packed up-sort of-and ready to go! I'm so excited. I've just cleared all the data from both cameras, and have the batteries and such ready to be used. I can't wait! -insert excited scream here-

Now that I have regained my composure, I am here to tell you that this will be my last post for a good ten days, as I will not be here at my own abode. Of course, if I get internet access in Germany, I wll gladly come on and tell you what's going on...If not, you'll have to be surprised when I get back...or at least..feign surprise...

Alrighty, I'm off to bed now!

Nighty night!!

London Britches Falling Down,
Buy Yourself A Belt...

-Jereality

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always thought it was London Bridges... though I could never figure out why they wanted their bridges to fall? Now it makes sense. thank you

Jereality said...

(O_o)