Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Bonjour!

Good Day, How is your family?

Bonjour, Good day, how is your wife?

My wife is fine, thank you. I jest, I'm not married...Or am I? No, I'm not. Just to set that for the record. Although, something I frogot to tell you all was that I saw Beauty and the Beast at my place of the learning over my gigantuan absence that while back...and I must say, it was amazing. I must take one of the cast member's copies of the performance, and burn it somewhere....Or I won't, I don't know.

What else to tell you...Oh yeah! Don't expect any posts from April 5th to the 15th...As I won't be in this country! Yeah! -insert ecstaticism here- -and here- -and once more on this dotted line _ _ _ _ _ _-

I fell better now, as should you...becuase I don't have anything to do. No essays, no papers, no games that need to be built, nothing. I can do nothing after I come home from the Lear-o-torium....Amazing, I'm so happy. I sleep now.

I sleep a whole bunch. It's one of my favorite hobbies. Of course, when I'm trying to watch Hercules: The Legendary Journies, with Kevin Sorbo...I love that guy. He reminds me of Father sometimes....And I don't know why....Bizarre. Anyway, Hercules, love the guy. Kevin Sorbo....he's on Andromeda now. Some show on Sci-Fi...I've never seen it....Nont much into 'space-flicks'. Except Star Wars....the only exception....Don't ask me why, I won't have an answer....And that's all the jabber I've got right now....Yep...Oh, and I'm sick again....still....



Quote of the Day
(Talk about Animes)
Averagejoe:why is it that alot of the inuyasha fans are mostly female
Me:because the male characters are appealing
and they have dog ears
^_^
Averagejoe:lol
dog ears
Me:yep
Averagejoe:the secret to attracting women
Me:Yep
Averagejoe:forget the Axe spray.. gotta find the ears


Ah, the truth....


-insert more excitement here-

-Jereality.

No comments: