Friday, March 16, 2007

I Wonder...

As I was waking up this very dark morning, my ears were flooded with shouts and screams of the music on my iHome. As you may, or may not know, I listen to a variety of music. This morning's tunes that graced the air around me were Rage Against The Machine. So, I'm listening to my music, and straightening my hair at the same time, and all of a sudden, I wonder aloud 'do they write in the screams on the good copy of their work?'

Then I thought about it some more. Several bands scream, shout, whimper, and laugh hysterically in their songs...Do you suppose, for instance, in the end of My Chemical Romance's song, You Know What They Do To guys Like Us In Prison,, ther eis a high pitched insane laughter. So, would the last few lines of their notes:

Life is but a dream for the dead
And well I, I wont go down by myself
But ill go down with my friends
Now now now now. now now now. now now now

-insert 'crazy laugh'


??

Ponder that...I'll get back to ya!

-Jereality

No comments: