Thursday, March 22, 2007

Deja Vu

It seems I've been here before, sitting in front of my computer, a bright blue book in front of me....Or, it seems I could've just remembered the gant that flew by, thus re-entering my 'memory box' in my head, reliving the same incident again. Thusly, living the same instance twice!

Or, I'm just annoyed that there is a gnat circling my entire room, and passing by my head every four-seven minutes. I don't know what he does in those extra three minutes, but it takes him a while sometimes. -insert apathetic shrug here-

I need to finish a project. I need to finish my story. I need to finish my other two stories. I also need to clean my room, I think. Nope. I don't need to do that. This is my Jereality-Do list. Remind me sometimes....I'll give you cookies. Or I won't, and you can pretend that I understood, heard, or read your reminder and bake yourself some cookies and think, 'wow, thanks Jereality, for these wonderful cookies.' Unless of course, you can't bake, and your cookies taste terrible....in which case your thought process would be, 'aw, poo...I'm a terrible baker. I should've reminded Jereality, and made sure she read/heard/saw me give her the reminder....She would have made some kick-ass cookies for me.'

Now, all I need to do is...- GNAT!

-Jereality

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...I recall cookie making experiences of yours. I believe it included you A) hitting me with a spatula and B) you sitting in the middle of the living room floor screaming for your mommy to "fix it!" Good times, darling.

Jereality said...

They turned out all right though...Except for the pans being complete and utter disgraces of 'pan-dom'. Ha! Pandemonium. I feel better about those cookies now...

And yes, those were awfully good times.