Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The VCR Chronicles: Red, White and Yellow....S-Cord?

Alright, after a long time of postless days, it has come time for me to post for you. And, as promised, the second part to my VCR story....

Last time you caught me putting in the complaint to my Superiors, and them telling me I would be getting a new VCR. Well, it turns out that Mother had put this plan to action one evening as she took me to the back of Wal*Mart, into the Electronics station. I picked out a neat black, sleek lookin' VCR/DVD player and went on my merry way.

Well, we get home, install it, and realize we don't have the right kind of TV. So, we look at each other and decide another adventure is up for grabs. So, we get the keys, hop back into the Mystery Machine and go back to Wal*Mart. Once there, we made ou way back to the Electronics section, and found this thing that was supposed to connect any TV to any VCR, and some wires we knew that we didn't have ( like, oh...an 'S-Cord'...what's that??). We drove home, and set up the Magic Box thing, and tried to watch a movie. Didn't work. Nor did trying to watch a video....

Turns out that VCRs are going out of style...unfortunate, I know. You need to rent a cable box, or something and do some other fancy wiring work...It's all very complicated for me, and I don't understand it. I just know that my VCR stinks and I want a new one. End of story...or is it?


That's about it...Nap tiimmmmeee!

I'll talk atchy'all later. Good Evening....
-Jereality;; ^_6

No comments: