Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Buncha Nothin'

Alrighty, so, I've really been up to nothing the last couple of days and up to everything at the same time. But that's not what I'm here to talk about this evening.

I'm here to talk about Juice.
And how much I happen to like juice.
However! Some juice isn't 100% juice. Even when it says one hundred percent juice, there is not one hundred percent of the type of juice labeled. For instance, Tangerine juice has like, orange juice, apple juice and like..10% tangerine juice...regardless of how many little orange fruit balls are on the label.

LIES! FRUITY LIES!

Though, Apple juice is bangin'...whatever kind of juice is in there, they done good. I'm pretty sure, though, it's mostly all apples...since it's the easiest to make and such.
Mmm....

Quote of the Day
Sibling: -walks in with container of Apple Juice- I wish apple juice counted as water-
Me:-suddenly- I wish I had apple juice.



I like that she came downstairs, all thirsty, poured herself some apple juice did he comment, and then I did mine...and I got her juice. She gave it to me and went back upstairs - without pouring another cup. All in all, that juice was fantastic.

It's the little things that make me smile...giving me your juice 'cause I asked...well, that's just lovely.
I love my little Sibling...





I also love Apple Juice...

^_6;;Jereality

No comments: