Tuesday, February 05, 2008

It's Been A While...

Alrighty, so many things have happened that I've wanted to blog about. But every time I get a free second, I fall asleep or have to go somewhere in four seconds. There was something so funny I wanted to write up yesterday, and I just can't seem to remember what it was about - that annoys the crap out of me, when I can't remember something to write about. Hysterical, really - you'd all probably chuckle as you went on with your lives...

It was that funny. And I don't remember.

So, now that I don't recall any of that I suppose I will do some Jereality Updates.

Update Number One: I had a birthday. It was fantastic. I went to a restaurant called Brio [Mind you, the site has sound..so turn off whatever music you listen to at the moment when you look at it] and had Pasta Fra Diavlo, which is supposed to be super spicy - it isn't, it is actually quite pleasant on the palate. Anyway, it was good. After that, I came home and opened gifties and such - that was also a good time. I got two shirts, a Maleficant -in dragon form, yes, from Disney's Sleeping Beauty-, some tank tops, and a bitchen camera that I will use frequently.

Update Number Two: I dyed my hair. It's black now - looks wonderful, by the way.

Update Number Three: My External Hard-Drive doesn't seem to be working any more. You know, that one with all of my music on it. Yeah, so now I have to listen to my iPod from my iHome so many feet away...Doesn't really matter though - I still get my music, it's just not as convinient as having it at my fingertips.

Update Number Four: I got accepted into the college I applied to with a splendid scholarship....on my birthday. It really is fantastic - I am so excited. I'm going for Wildlife Conservation...Zoology department. I :heart: Animals. Except penguins...they smell...really, really badly.

Update Five: - insert Important Update Here- This is for the updates that I know I've forgotten. I really hate that I've forgotten funny things..I should really write them down on something when the funny happens. I miss my Quotes of the Day.

Update Number Six: I got a new e-mail address. I feel like I'm really branching out of my 'child-ish' life and forging my own now, and I love that little fact.

Update Number Seven [last one, you guys!]: I went to a car show today - it was amazing. I'm going back some time in the next couple days with Sibling and my camera...to take pictures of some amazing cars...agh, I love vehicles!

And that's it so far...Rather, that's all I can remember. That's really bad - that I can't remember things. Oh well, I'll start writing things down like a banshee when they happen...so I can come home and gossip to you. Don't fret, my lovlies, it will happen...and my posts will be more frequent - like they used to be. I will be back, I promise you this!

^_6;; Jereality

No comments: