Saturday, April 12, 2008

Aw...

Well, I told an Instructor about this here blog...and she said she commented...So, naturally, we were both excited to see my reaction to her comments...Unfortunately...they aren't here. Which is very sad, becasue I happen to love comments. I'll have to tell her about this on Monday...Wait...she won't be at my Education Station on Monday...so, I will have to wait until Tuesday.

I have news for you all, though!

I have been directed to a new blog called Brain Productions, and it is very, very funny. The first entry I read in Diatribes - as that is the 'blog' part of the site was called 'The Santa Run'. Funny stuff, you will find in that site. Go check it out, I dare you!

In order to get to the Diatribes section of the site, you need to click on that specific section on the flashing brain - or, if you don't want to wait that long and you know the sections of the brain, click on the Temporal Lobe.

If you want to be adventurous and click the other parts of the brain, well, I can give you a bit of a Directory...

The Parietal Lobe is 'Picture of the Week'
The Frontal Lobe is the 'Message Board' ...something that I don't have... -shrug-
You already know what the Temporal Lobe takes you to....
The Cerebellum will lead you to 'Cool Links'...mine are just placed on the left hand side of the words you're rading now..
The lower half of the Occipital Lobe takes you to 'Movie Reviews'...
And the upper half of the Occipital Lobe takes you to 'Short Flicks'...which are just short videos...

And that's about it...You all should go and check that bad boy out...do it...

Oh, and my new favorite song is 'Psycho' from Puddle of Mudd...Frerakin' awesome...yep...

Alrighties, I'll talk atcha'll later!

Don't believe everything that you breathe, [-Beck-]
^_6;;Jereality

1 comment:

annnie said...

instructor comment...take THREE !!
i screwed up "take one" and thought i had "take two" right but then it just went away....?
brain productions is awesome to read...however, your spot has achieved my favorites status!
...according to the prophecy.
annnie