Friday, February 06, 2009

Recollections

Remember when I would post all the time about amazing adventures and just random fun times? Well, it seems as of the past six months or so, I haven't really had any. I don't do anything anymore of any large consequence - nothing worth retelling, nothing that would later in life make me say 'wow, what great times.'

I mean, there are moments that I have fun in which I think I should have my own television show, because in large groups I am funny, and the friends and family with me all would make amazing television - Actual Reality Television.

I read a couple months of old posts, the December '05 to March '06 posts. I sounded much happier 'back then'. I want to be that happy again - I just want to be doing things... Whatever

Also, it turns out that not only do I lie to other people, I lie to myself. Isn't that neat?! I have discovered, though, that I have a crush that is driving me insane. I hope it goes away... because that crush is unavailable.... Annoying... I'm going to go and watch some game shows now... I love those...maybe try to upload the Sims 2 again....

-sigh-


Later gators...

^_6;;Jereality

No comments: