Sunday, February 01, 2009

Still Alive

Hey guys, it's been a couple days, eh?

Just wanted to drop in and let ya'll know that I'm still here. Nothing big has really happened... I've accepted several things that I know just won't happen, so I guess that's big news... I've been kind of lonely the past couple days. Lonely, but I want zero company. I'd go and hang out with people, but I just don't want to have to actually interact with them. I'll stick with small talk and move on my way, I guess...

Whatever. When I head back to college tomorrow, I'll get what I need. There's people there in my dorm that I can be around, not have to entertain them or feel awkward that I'm not, and still get the loneliness out of the way. I don't really know what's going on in my head right now... It's depressing, to say the least. Sorry for that knowledge, that was just so I can keep tabs later in life to see how unhappy I am some days.

Maybe at that time in my life I'll be able to look back and shake my head, wondering why I didn't just move on... Until that day, though, the present direction in my head is south, and there really is nothing anyone can do about it. That might be a lie. It's not a lie, just too concrete for it to be the truth. There are a select few people who could make me happy if only for the time being. However, if they are reading, and want to do something to make me happy, don't. What will wind up happening is me being happy only to crash again once I get used too content with the level of happiness I receive.

Again, I have no idea what's going on in my head right now... I'm going to go and get some sleep now... It's 5:52 AM, Sunday morning, February first. 334 days until my birthday... woo...

-_-;;Jereality

No comments: