Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dreams and Movies

Hey you!

It's been a while since I posted... About a week or so. Since then, I've had a couple dreams. Every time I slept, I would dream. In every single dream, the same three people have cameo'd in those dreams doing various things from helping me fight zombies, running through giant stomachs and the acid...some dying along the way... going through old Victorian towns that turn into water parks, etc. Good times... The people who are in these dreams are Father, Liz and Han Solo. I hope everyone knows who those people are and no one actually thinks that 'Han Solo' from Star Wars was in my dreams... and you all realize that that is not what I mean.

On to the Movies!

Underworld '3' - Rise of the Lycans.
- It's very good, very, very good. The camera motions are a bit too fast paced at times, but other than that I was so happy to watch it. I recommened it highly... It was SO GOOD! It's okay if you haven't seen the other two Underworld's, no biggie - this movie is a prequel, so it explains what happened before Underworld, and Underworld Evolution.

Paul Blart: Mall Cop
-Also, another good movie. Very funny, I also recommened this one. It's good times...

Why did I see two movies in one night? Well, Sibling and her friend wanted to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button... And... she wanted me to drive. So, Liz and I discovered that we needed to keep ourselves busy for two hours and change while Sibling and her friend watched the Button movie, so we planned out movies. Underworld came first at 8:10 to 9:40-ish, and then at 9:40-ish to 11:10 it was Paul Blart: Mall Cop. However, we were slightly upset because we wouldn't be able to watch our shoes that come on at eight and then nine.

Turns out, though, that our shows come on again at midnight and one. So, we watched both of our movies, came home by 11:45 sat down got all settled by 11:55 and by midnight, we were watching our shows. Everything timed itself out perfectly, it was lovely.

Alright, I'm going to go and watch 64 Zoo Lane and then Little Bear....

I love nastalgea!

^_6;;Jereality

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harrison Ford is such the man.

Jereality said...

Silly, not him. But you're right, Harrison Ford is the man