Saturday, January 03, 2009

And The World Keeps On Spinning

Hello, the Internet!

So, Christmas passed and now I have clothes. It's nice to know that I have something else to wear. However, for the passed couple of days it's just been tank tops. Why? Because I've been sleeping for a very long time, and getting showers at various times. For instance, today, I got my shower at four o'clock. Two days ago, I got my shower at around 3 in the morning. It's been scattered. Good times, though. I've been sleeping at irregular patterns, too. Right now, it's eleven forty-four, and I'm exhausted. Why? I have no idea, I'm pretty sure the family let me sleep in until two thirty. I did get home, though, around four in the morning last night.

Had a great conversation with Topher last night after a party I went to. He's a great kid. By 'kid', I mean peer. Actually, I'm just going to flat out and tell you, he's a great human being. One of the few people I trust, actually. After that talk, I was reminded that I had a five hour phone call with Han Solo a couple weeks ago. I was reminded of it because like Topher, Han Solo listened to me. I had been speaking nonsense, nothing of real consequence. Turns out I like being listened to, so I felt the need to thank him for just listening.

We then texted till around seven o'clock. I periodically fall asleep between ours texts. I don't think he minds, generally he'll send another text saying something like 'down she goes'. Then I'll wake up and text back.

I don't know where I was going with this. Not a problem though. I'm tired... but I'm not gonna go to bed.... Sibling wants to go to FYE and GameStop... She told me her plans like this: "Hey, Jer, I want to go to FYE and a GameStop and get rid of the games we don't play. What time should I wake you up?" She was doing the subtle head nod thing, like she was talking to a simpleton. That gets a little annoying... she wonders why I get annoyed...

Ah, nevermind. I just needed to get that off my chest. No matter, it's the trivial things that keep me going... Yay things! Alright, I'm going to go and watch some tv. Oh! By the way, I got a flickr account... I'm going to do some editing so I can continue being Jereality there, that way I can put thel ink up here and you guys and gals can see the photos I take! How exciting is that?!

I'm going to tell you. It's very exciting. Alright, that's all now I will, uh, go and see if I can edit the flickr thing... Otherwise, I'll just let you guys a little closer to my real identity. I'm like a super hero. I have secret identities... bwa ha ha!

^_6;; Jereality

By the way, have a great 2009. Yeah, that's right. I cliche'd that, woo!

No comments: