Sunday, May 03, 2009

I Do Enjoy A Good Story

I enjoy PEZ as much as the next guy... {Jarod, the Pretender} ... So, when I tell you I got home and saw my
Puss in Boots PEZ dispenser looking at me with such longing, well... I just had to fill 'im up with some Lemon PEZ... Why lemon, you ask... Well, because lemon is my favorite flavor of PEZ. And now, a conversation.

-Dim the lights please, as I sit on my chair... snaps-

Me: i would like some PEZ

Onyx: lol



Onyx: just squeeze an orange into some sugar
same thing

Me: correction: I would like
some MORE pez

Onyx: oh my

Me: yes....
see, i have this Puss in Boots dispenser...
and I have two lemon PEZ things...
correction:
had

Onyx:lol

Me: I just finished the first one, and loaded up the dispenser again
sugar is delicious when its flavored with artificial sweetener
Also, a fact from me to you

Onyx: lol

Me: I'm glad I don't have an ugly pez dispenser

Onyx: as am i, i assure you

Me: because every time you grab a Pez, it looks like your giving the dispenser a little kiss

Onyx: ...i empty the dispenser out into my hand
or eat the pez from the packets

Me: granted, you give a little crunch afterward, which doesn't quite make sense.... but a kiss nonetheless
nope, I kiss
kiss plastic
Puss in Boots

Onyx: lol

Me: snap his head back, like i'm a vampire, grab the sweetness, and chew away
swallow, and repeat
out of context, this is a terrible conversation...

Onyx: ...it really is. you should blog it

Me: I will. right now

[end scene]

No comments: