Monday, May 25, 2009

When I Don't Do This, It Makes People Sad

So, here it is!

I haven't posted in a very long time!

I think I"ve been busy... I don't really remember... everything is just a blur. That's not good, I think. Everything, all the days, should definitely be separated and defined. Not blurred, however, they are... for me.

Whatever...

What's been going on?
LOTS!

I saw Star Trek! It was awesome!
Also, I saw Night at the Museum 2! Also Awesome!
I've also discovered Magic the Gathering! More Awesome! Something I that can unite the group together with... we all play it... it's fantastic... I've actually acquired my own deck now, I no longer need to use Onyx's red/green deck... I've got my own blue/white deck... even though I really, REALLY want a black/white deck... because the're totally badass... also I want an Elf Deck... because Elves are the shit.

More on me to come... just not right now, because I"m really tired....

OH! New Green Day CD, 21st Century Breakdown, it's totally amazing! I recommend it to all and to all a good night!

SO, get it!

^_6;; Jereality

No comments: