Saturday, July 07, 2007

Meehhh! And Other Things

I have a mosquito bite on the bottom of my foot. Can I tell you how annoying that is? No? No! Fine. I'll do it anyway though. It's so annoying! I'm just walking around and suddenly, 'oh dear...the bottom of my foot itches. Strange.' No, not strange! BUGS! I hate them. With a passion...Filthy little -mutters off into the distance-


While browsing my e-mail this evening (five minutes ago), I noticed an e-mail from my Mother, the topic, you ask? 'A Story For Your Blog'. Well, I can't deny my Mother the right to ask for her story to be placed on my blog, so I took a gander at it. Well, it seems - after reading - that her story is both funny, and amusing, thus making a perfect addition to the insanity that is myself. So, brought to you by myself, from my Mother: Grabby McPenguin::

A mother was a chaperone for her grade school son's trip to the Aquarium. She was in charge of 5 children. When it was time to go, the mother did a head count as the children got onthe bus. 1,2,3,4,... one was missing. It was her OWN child. The Aquarium was locked down as they searched for the child. They finally found him .. swimming with the penguins! They loaded up the boy and went home. Smelling the whole way. When the mother got the boy home she was so annoyed she sent him to his room immediately.
About 1 hour later she sent her older son to get the child and bring him down for dinner. The son came back and told the mother, you need to get him . The mother went to her younger son's room, and there he was watching Happy Feet... .... ....with a penguin!
The police refused to touch the penquin. The mother had to drive back to the Aquarium ... they are no longer permitted to visit.

Amusing? Yes. Probable? Yes. Funny? The same as amusing? Peesh Posh. Funny? Yes. And there you have it.



Keep The Mosquitos Far From Your Feet And Your Children Away From The Penguins,
-Jereality

No comments: