Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wow-ee

It has been quite a while since I've spoken to you all last, hasn't it? Well, not to worry! For I am here right now, and it'll all be okay. I should tell you, I saw both of the Grudge's over the past two weeks...The Grudge and The Grudge 2...and to be honest, the Ghost people are still in my mind, and when I close my eyes, they are right there in my face....and I've got more news! the movies...they were less than adequate, in truth, I thought they kind of sucked...No closure at all...I was rather annoyed...

So, that's pretty much all the neat things that have happened lately. I haven't really done anything interesting for quite some time....I should do that soon, I think...Just go out and 'chill' with one or a couple of 'my homies'...Yeah, that'd be 'bangin'...
Alright, that's enough of that.

I'll talk at you all later!

Save Brain Cells, Don't Watch The Grudge
-Jereality

No comments: