Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Nothin' Much...

ALright guys, I've had this one quote I've been wanting to use so very badly ever since I thought of it.

I'm a writer and a role player - so I make up these people and write out their lives. It's tons of fun and takes away my boredom. Anyway, I've got this one story called 'Escape' and the two main characters Coh and John are going to get kidnapped... well, Coh is from a tribe of nomad people who live in the desert called 'Cascuns'. It jus so happened they are going to 'napped' by the Cascun's rival, the Duntaks. The main Duntak's name is Jak...and at some point in the story, John is going to be complaining to Coh about how he is 'dying of thirst' and Jak will corner John and just say 'don't tease me' all serious like. I'm so excited to write that, 'cause it'd be the second time John would have been cut off, speechless.

I'm so excited...when I finish it, and get it published, I'll send everyone who keeps in contact the nearest bookstore address so you can go and buy it...Yep, it'll be fantastic...

EXCITEMENT!

-So, Good bye Courage...what's the harm
If I was slightly...naughty
With love, (Courage the Cowardly Dog - Freaky Fred)
-Jereality;; ^_6

No comments: