Monday, December 03, 2007

SHAZAM!

I'm almost positive I had a post enitled Shazam before...It's just so easy to use....It's like, oh it must be interesting, it's such an interesting, eventful word.. SHAZAM!

Anyway, I just want to let you all know that it is aweful windy outside...So much to the point that I feel as though I may be swooped out of my room and transported to the O.Z. Do you all know what that means to me? Well, it is a Mini Series on the Sci-Fi network called Tin-Man. It's pretty awesome. I won't tell you about it because I want you all to watch it.

Now, I'm watching Heroes - fyi, it's intense. I thought it was so stupid in the beginning, which is why I didn't watch the entire first season. I accidently watched the first episode of the second season and wham! I was hooked...Of course, it took me a couple mintues and weeks to remember who was who...but I got it, and am in love with Peter, Adam and Suresh. I don't really know who they are...but they are lovely to stare at.

I had something else to say to you all, but I don't recall...

'What-ev'

^_6;;Jereality

No comments: