Sunday, December 02, 2007

Wups...

It seems to me that November was a bit of a barren month. I didn't mean to not post on purpose. Everytime I wanted to, I forgot what I had been doing or got distracted or something. I don't even remember - which is not good if I am going to tell you what I've been up to.

Nothing 'big' has really happened - I got a new fish, his name is Keiran. He's a crowned Betta fish, and he is so cool looking! Of course, his tank is a little nasty, but hey, it'll get cleaned. Um, what has happened otherwise...I don't really know...

I've been playing a particular card game for the past week and a half like it was going out of style...and I desperately want to hold a tournament for said game. Perhaps I'll teach you all how to play one of these days...Perhaps.

I went to Maryland this weekend...my cousin got married, it was a lovely wedding, very small. I took some nice pictures which, due to paranoia, I will not post. However, I've got some nice pictures of things other than the wedding for you to view when I upload them. LIke, I have this one of the sun and some trees that blurred so slightly...it looks like the trees are on fire -it's amazing.

Well, I'm just letting you all know that I'm still alive, and regretting let you all go unposted for an entire month...very upsetting that is to me...Yep...

Oh, in case you've noticed the change in layout - I was told the one I had before was painful...ya'll should've told me earlier...I would've picked a new one sooner. Regardless, I like this one infinitely better than that red and grey one...good stuff...So, I'll talk at you all later...I've got a brownie that needs eating.

^_6;; Jereality

No comments: