Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pulp Fiction...And Other Things

Yo you guys!

I just saw the end of http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110912/'>Pulp Ficition and it was very funny - to say the least. Never did I think to find a good movie on at 2 in the morning.. But, I accidently turned on VH1 and there it was, John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson standing around in blood covered suits... I said to myself "Self, what in God's name are you watching?" So, I waited, and waited until I could figure out a name of one of the characters. However, I couldn't... Seems I wasn't listening close enough, I did get a few fantastic quotes...

+If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions. 

+ If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this.

Ah, good timies. Yes, timies, I did it on purpose, I didn't just  accidently type an 'I' in the word 'times'. ... Alright, so maybe I did. But, uh, I think I'm going to keep it there. Why? Well, you've obviously continued reading the blog, so you aren't confused by it and my point still gets across. My point, unfortunately, is not all that important... So, I don't know what to tell you there.

Time for 'Other Things':

Oh my God...I have discovered my new least favorite person... She is... Mary Murphy... The screaming and the orange skin and the woodchuck/beaver teeth... Whoa! Really, I can't describe the annoyance she causes my brain... I'm sorry if you like her or are related to her or if Mary Murphy herself is reading my blog...just...really, I just can't stand her. Ah well... I can always change the channel...

I recently saw Batman: Dark Knight and I can honestly tell you it took me a few minutes to find Heath Ledger under all that make-up...  But I did, and he was glorious. Also, Christian Bale - still gorgeous, though it seems he's been arrested recently for verbally abusing his mother in a London hotel... Hm. Oh, don't worry, I'm not a stalker, I just saw it on VH1 - it's what I'm watching now. So, yeah. Oh! Cillian Murphy is, like, in the first five minutes as Dr. Crane/Scarecrow... I love, love, love him! I thought you all should be aware of that. Just something you should know... Yeah. It was a really awesome movie. You should also know that there are two villains in this movie. And girls - some guys - you do get to briefly see Heath without the Joker make-up on. It is brief, if you blink, you will miss it. I'm not going to tell you when, you'll just have to not blink when watching the movie.

More other news.

Me, I've got a lack of musical knowledge of bands and such - especially bands that I grew up with. When I say that I lack that knowledge, I mean I can give you some lyrics, the band name and maybe the song title, but I can't tell you the name of the members of the band. I can, however, now tell you that lead man Gavin Rossdale, of Bush is now solo... I have just learned this from VH1. I like Bush...Really good band, I enjoy them. Check them and Mr. Rossdale out on youtube or something... iTunes...whichever you prefer...

Alright, I'm going to take off now... It's really hot in my living room... I don't like it one bit, no sir-ee... I wish for the meat-locker, frigid temperatures of my bedroom. Yes...wonderful... Alright, I'll talk to you guys later...


Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go home and have a heart attack.
-Vincent, Pulp Fiction

^_6;; Jereality

No comments: