Monday, August 18, 2008

It's Been A While

The title pretty much says it all. It has been quite a while since I blogged... It's not like I've even really been very busy. It's just felt like I am - I don't know why. So many things have happened since I last wrote... Uh, Daytona and I called it quits... I didn't know it would hurt that much... I wanted the relationship to end and I was the one who wound up in tears... Wyoming scooped him up though... - No, that's not how it happened. He asked her a couple days after we broke up... Talk about rebound, right? She recently broke up with her boyfriend, too... to date Daytona... I don't know... I told them I didn't care... but I can't not care. He was my first real boyfriend... and when we broke it off, he seemed completely fine...online... where it happened... because I couldn't bear to say anything to his face... because I'm a coward. 

He told me that I can tell him anything [-after we broke up-]. He's still one of my closest friends. But to know that Wyoming dumped AJ to go and date Daytona - which I know is exactly what happened - just seems so incredibly... shallow. She just... I've been so angry, and so annoyed... It feels like I've been stabbed in the back, really, it does... However, I have yet to tell anyone how I feel - besides my unofficial therapist, Tophersan - he's really been a fantastic help. I love him for that. Mother read over my shoulder once when I was having my 'Rant Session' and said he had 'a good head on his shoulders.' Which is completely true.

Alright...what else has happened... Oh!

I went camping! In the wilderness! Away from technology! Yeah, me and Onyx and her Father and Sibling and his best friend and several other Adults and two small children and a dog. that dog was fantastic - an Australian Sheepdog called Eli. One of the most well-behaved canine's I've ever seen in my entire life. Anyway, I had the best time camping. We were at Saranac Lake in New York somewhere. Oh my gosh, it was beautiful! The trees, and the water and the sky at night. It was so breathtaking, really, it was. I saw three shooting stars the first night on a rock, fifteen on a boat the second night and seventeen on another rock at a different campsite. It was so fantastic. 

I got eaten up there, though... Mosquito and spider bites galore when I came home. Totally worth the scenery, though.. I definitely recommend camping there. You have to boat your way to your campsite... because they are all on islands! Amazing.

What else happened recently... I don't remember anything else 'big' that happened except Mar left for college the other day... It was sad. I leave in a couple days, the same day as another friend of mine : Jumbo/Bertha - Same person, two names...she's just that special. Anyway, onto frightening matters...

My Father - who is deathly allergic to bees - was stung three times the other day. He was doing a clean up with a friend of his in a city near my hometown... and he moved a whole bunch of leaves and such and I guess they hadn't been moved in a very long time because he said a swarm of bees came from under it and attacked.

 He drove himself to the hospital where my Mother works and then got treated and yelled at five times for not having his EpiPen. I drove Mother and myself to the hospital, 'cause she had to work and I had to be the driver for Father... Today, though, Father was like 'Hey, do you want to see where I got stung?' Me, totally curious agrees and we take a whole bunch of bee/wasp killer with us and drive to the city...

Well, when we got there, he started to spray the pile of quiet leaves from afar while I moved the leaves with a broken weed-whacker. Mistake, that. Apparently, after their initial attack the previous day, they had regrouped and decided to swarm up and attack me. 

Momentarily stunned, I stood still for a second before father began to shout for me to run across the street. I wound up with two stings one on each arm...they hurt. They hurt badly. And I'm not allergic, it seems.... otherwise...it's a very slow acting poison.


That felt good, the letting lose of everything that I felt I should tell you... thanks for reading! I'll write more later, I promise...

"We'll be back in a little while... See, we're trying to find a knife that will fit your back."

^_6;;Jereality

No comments: