Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Bourne Ultimatum

Well, today I woke up and cleaned the bathroom...Actually..I woke up and turned out to be furious. And then I got over it, had a meatball sandwich and watched Hercules:The Legendary Journeys. Just so you know, I won't stop mentioning it until I finish up the series....which, by my own standards is a couuple more weeks. Anyway, at around 6 o'clock, my family and I left for an adventure. Of course, that adventure was a pre-determined trip to the movies. Well, needless to say, I was excited because we were going to go and seeThe Bourne Ultimatum...

Well, I just got back recently, and boy, can I tell you it was the best of the three! I loved it...and now must add it to the movies I want on DVD list...you know, before I forget.....Alright, so anyway - the movie. The camera technique was a little too fast, so those of you who get motion sickness, I recommend some Dramamine or something before you watch it. I won't tell you what happens in the movie, but the ending is amazing! I was sitting in my chair going 'No way! Not possible!' and then 'Yes! Ah ha ha!'...of course, that was in my mind, otherwise I would've gotten stared at....because no one likes to be interupted after a dive.

So, I will now leave you with a few parting notes:

-Using door knobs is for wusses. Jason Bourne is so intense that he breaks down every door he comes across.
-Car chases are alot more fun when you're running away in a stolen cop car
-Fighting hand to hand against someone with a book, while you've got assassin training will end up with you dead in a shower.... -c'mon, that was a given....it was midway through the movie....can't kill the main character before the movies over...that'd be lame...-



Remember to hold onto the seatbelts during your car crashes,
-Jereality

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Bourne Ultimatum!

Jereality said...

Yes, let that sucker go! Woo! Freakin' amazing stuff, that Bourne Ultimatum...You should come back anonymous....we could have a nice chat here in my little, rarely commented comment blob....

^_6