Wednesday, August 22, 2007

.It's Official.

Well, it is...I've officially seen every episode of Hercules:The Legendary Jounerys ever created. I'm not going to lie, no, I teared up at the end. The last official episode was called Hercules, Tramps and Theives, and the last scene, Autolocus (The King of Theives...although, now he plays Sam Axe on Burn Notice) and Hercules are in some dance club establishment, and the theif has reformed and he says something to the affect of 'well, I guess this is goodbye', and Hercules looks at him, takes a deep breath, claps him on the back and says 'not really good bye...more like 'see ya later' '. They smile to each other, Auto looks back at the dancing, Herc walks out, stops in the doorway, and looks back to smile and walks away. Very sad, to me. Very sad.

But, I figured I'd tell you that the wonderful Bruce Campbell is on tv again. Sam Axe, my favorite character in Burn Notice (linked above)....you should watch it. It's about a spy who gets disowned by the US Governement...I.E, 'Burned'...and he used his Special Ops training to help other people who're in trouble, while, at the same time, looking for the guy who had him black listed/burned/disowned. It's pretty good....Although, Jeffrey Donovan's voice gets on my nerves so badly. I get over it though, because it's got a bunch of humor...and Bruce Campbell. Yep. that's pretty much the reason I watch the show...to see Bruce. Good job Bruce, you've got a viewer....
^_6

Quote....
Hercules: Don't you care about the needs of the people?
Autolycus: Of course I care about the needs of the people... I happen to be one of them.
-----
Autolycus: Gadzooks, if I were a woman I'd kiss myself!
-----
Autolycus: I hate to break it to you, big guy, you've got harpies.


Ah, good times...gewd times...

Have a good night, and remember...once you've got harpies, you can't get rid of 'em...
-little Hercules humor right there....-
-Jereality

No comments: