Saturday, August 25, 2007

Yay Sitting!

Hello!
It feels like forever since I posted last for you. Remember the days where I used to post every single day? Do ya? I wonder what happened...I guess I got busy, or something. Anyway, I have news. I have a blister on the bottom of my foot...on my hee - under that thick skin...yeah. That hurts really badly. And I want to lop off both of my feet from the ankle down because the blisters hurt....and I might have mad razer burn on my legs - ouch! Of course, I discovered it as I was putting lotion on it...so it burned even worse. And then, I realized, as I was walking - hobbling - around my abode, that I could practically feel my hip bones and my leg bone rubbing against each other. Kind of grating, and causing shivers to go up my spine...It makes my brain hurt.

Ah yes...I thought it'd be a lovely idea for a walk....five miles away...and then take several detours...and then walk back - through said detours..which gave me blisters, and shin splints. I should've just ran around the park twice. No harm in a little run. No, a 10mph walk gives me blisters that make me anti-anything-below-the-ankle....Way to go, Jereality, way to go. Next time, guys, warn me. Go 'hey..last time it didn't turn out too well when you did that...Nope, you should just go back to sleep....your place of learning is coming up soon, so, just ge the sleep while you can.'

Yeah....a warning....

Next Blog Post: The VCR Chronicals

May you always have more Mac than Cheese,
-Jereality
^_6

No comments: