Sunday, October 14, 2007

Cinderellie, Cinderellie...

Ah, yeah. Very busy day today...yesterday? Saturday....I woke up at 5:30, and left the house by 6:30 to go to Bankroft Neurohealth for Bankcroft Day. It was Victorian themed, so i wore a black shirt an pair of jeans, black chucks and a pair of victorian-esque fingerless gloves. Ta Da. Anyway, when I got there, one of Father's collegues says to me 'I have an extra 'Victorian-ish' white nightshirt if any of you (Sibling was there also) want to wear it.' Naturally, Sibling declined, but hey, I wasn''t about to pass up dressing up. I love that kinda stuff. So, I slipped the shirt over my head and moved the elasticed sleeves to the center of my forearm, leaving about three inches before my black gloves sarted up. Sibling turned to look at me and want 'you look like an evil baby doll'. I smiled, and looked in a mirror...she wasn't wrong.

After an hour and a half of setting up tables and chairs and tent things, and food equpiment, I stood on my feet for four-five hours scooping out macaroni salad, tossing bags of carrots and adding cookies to hot dog, 'kraut dog, hamburger, or cheeseburger platters. It was fun though, I like Bancroft day.

Then, we, Father, Sibling and I went home where I slept off a spilliting headache for two hours before going off to babysit. I just got back not twenty minutes ago....um, like..2:10 am. It was fun though..I played hungry hungry hippos. I was Henry - he's green, and I won...five out of the seven times we played. Goooood tiiimmmeesss.

And now I am sleepy...So, I'm going to say good night.

Good night,
-Jereality;; ^_6

No comments: