Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Jereality? Ha Ha Ha!

Alright, so at my collegiate place of learning, it is sometimes fun to accept care packages that our parents bought for us that the college gives to us. So, Audrina, Liz and I got a note telling us that we had such a wonderful package. Well, Liz's name was messed up, and for the purpose of the story, I'm keeping the names as they are. Audrina's name was fine, my name was fine, and Liz's name was 'Lizard'. We all laughed and made fun of 'Lizard', because this is not the first time her name has been messed up. So, we go to get our packages and we walk in, and the guy who calls out the name is like 'Audrina, Lizard, Jereality... Jereality? Who's Jereality [-insert laughter here-]'

And I was like "Her name is LIZARD! My name is normal! Her name is a thing!" And they continued to laugh at my name... I don't understand!! What's so funny about my name? It's normal! Stupid... I don't like them...

That's it... That's all I have to say about it... It bothers me.... Whatever... whatever!

^_6;;Jereality....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'jereality'. blahahaha

Jereality said...

I hate you.