Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My Tea Tastes Like... Evil

Okie dokie...

This week is Finals Week. I've decided that finals, themselves, are unnecessary. If the Professors and Doctors teach the information properly, we, the students, should know it. If finals are needed, they should be reflected in the Doctor's and Professor's salaries, because obviously they did something wrong in teaching. If they taught correctly, we would know the information.

Mostly, I'm typing this up because I'm distracted right now. I think I'm going to list to you some things I want to list for you. I was going to tell you that it was a list of things that I liked, but I can't promise that.

- I like Earl Grey Tea
- I do not like the water at my place of College Learning
- I like texting
- A lot...
- I hate the commercials about Jay's Baked Beans
- I really like animals
- I'd rather live in a cave than on the sun
- I like shiny things
- Taylor Swift is growing on me
- Not literally, I just like some of her songs
- I like when music connects with my life
- I like to say 'Epic Fail' and 'Full of Win'
- The entire left side of my body hurts... That's the broken toe side and my pinky hurts a lot now
- Going to bed is a waste of my life
- I love to sleep
- Contradictions are my specialty
- I also hate the Manwich commercials... Mac and Cheese is more entertaining than manwich
- I like making fun of James Blunt's singing
- I really like Lingo
- Also, I like Chain Reaction...
- GSN is a good time

And so, this concludes my typing now... I might be going to sleep.... I think... I don't know yet... We'll see. G'bye!

^_6;;Jereality

No comments: