Monday, March 02, 2009

Dreams and Medieval Times

I love Medieval Times. Over this weekend, I went over to Liz's house rather than going to my house - which is okay, since I was going to stay at the school anyway. So, we took the train there... You know, the train that I take to go home on the weekends? Well, we took that train to where I usually stop, which is six dollars total, then we moved to take a train to Trenton... which was nine dollars, but I had to pay for Liz, 'cause she lost her money [which we later found in her glasses case], so that was nineteen... Then we stopped at that station and walked around all confused-like before we found where needed to go. What we did not know was that we needed to buy tickets. We found out because the conductor man came around and was all "boarding pass?" and Liz and I looked at each other and then back at him, to which he went as he scruntched his face "you don't have the tickets...?" "No..." "Oh, well that's five dollars extra... So...that's thirty five dollars"

Luckily, I took out sixty for this adventure, and had enough to cover it. Phew.

Then we were picked up by Liz's father, and taken to his house. Then, that night we went to a basketball game. Now, I know exactly what you are thinking. "Jereality? Basketball game? Whaaaaat?" Yes, I went to the basketball game of Liz's high school and some other team. They lost, though...37 -41. We stayed there the night and Liz got her new computer since her original one sort of died in her lap.... It was depressing, really... Anyway, she got her new laptop and things were well and good. Then, we went to Liz's mom's house and such and then I slept.

The next morning, we went to Liz's youngest sister's basketball game. Now, I know what you're thinking "Another basketball game?!" Yes, another game. After that, we went [oh, those Lucky Leprachans won their basketball game - that's the youngest sister's team] After that we went back to Liz's mom's house and had grilled cheese and then I think I took a nap... And then when I woke up we went to Medieval Times! It was so much fun!

We rooted for red and yellow, it was so awesome! I ate half a chicken there, and a rib and a potato and some soup and two pieces of garlic bread [because there were extras]... Delicious... Ah, crazy... Awesome, awesome times. After that, we went back to Liz's house and watched some TV and then I slept. And I had the weirdest dream!

It started out with my uncle Jim talking to me about how my blog titles and then he left. So, me and Liz started to brainstorm ideas when Audrina came in the room said a few things and then was attacked by a dog thing! So me and Liz freak out and escape through the window. Audrina is dead for sure. So, me and Liz are looking up at the window and the dog thing is looking out of it, down at us... and it has a crazy Chesire cat smile and stared at us and then went back inside.
Then we go and look for help and find Dean Winchester, so we take him to the scene and there is no sign of anything. So, I turn to point to where something was and I look back and Dean is attacking Liz! So I picked up a book or a shoe or something [-it changed shape-] and turned back to look at Liz... but when I did, I saw that she didn't have any lips anymore and she was dead. I turned around again, to see Audrina's body behind a chair, again, no lips... So I looked for Dean but as I turned, he attacked me and I was thrown to the ground. He dropped beside me, his face changing shapes into my Uncle Jim and the dog thing and back to Dean. I hit him in the head, and then for some odd reason grabbed the skin on his face and started to pull it and he wound up looking the blue guy from those Ben Ten cartoons... Except he wasn't blue, but all red and covered in muscle and tissue and stuff...and his eyes were all bulgy and yellow...

And then I woke up... Yep.... That's about it...
Weirdest dream I've had this month...
I'll keep you filled in;;

Sweet Dreams and Pleasant Nightmares
^_6;;Jereality

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're thinking of Fourarms, not Greymatter. Fourarms is the muscular red alien with yellow eyes.

Jereality said...

I have no idea who they are....

Jereality said...

Ah, no... He definitely looked like Greymatter... but had different colors... he just looked like muscle and blood and stuff...