Saturday, July 18, 2009

Headaches and Heartattacks

It seems the soap keeps running out in the shower... the bar soap. Whenever I get to it, it's always a small triangular piece, less than half an inch in width and about an inch by half an inch... all from a standard size piece of soap.

That's just something that was on my mind and that bothered me. I thought I should inform you all.

On a side note, I've been waking up with terrible head aches for the past couple of days. I think it's because I've been dreaming of working.... which has been kind of annoying, because I don't want to work when I dream. That's why I sleep. Last night, in my dreams, I was cleaning out a gigantic bear exhibit when five men and their dogs entered the exhibit. The dogs were solid colors; there was a bright blue one, a bright lime green one, a purple one... and I don't remember the other two... a pink one....

I don't understand why there were there... I woke up... but the bear was didn't want them there and was charging at them before I opened my eyes...

Maybe tonight I can get something else interesting and I'll tell you all about it....

Sweet dreams & Pleasant nightmares!

^_6;; Jereality

No comments: