Sunday, July 19, 2009

How Much For That?!

So remember last post I said maybe I'd have an interesting dream tomorrow night? Well 'tomorrow night' was last night, and I did have an interesting dream.

I was back in my high school... well, sort of. I was in a school building, but I have a feeling it was my school mixed in with some of Hogwarts because the walls and everything were made of some serious stonework. Anyway, it was a holiday; I think it was the fourth of July or Memorial Day... I don't remember which, but I do remember it was odd because it was snowing out, and no one approved of it.

I remember walking up the steps with one of my good friends - an old friend from my waking life... he moved when we were both very young, and we see each other occasionally, speaking through social networking sites... Facebook being the primary source... Anyway, Kevin and I walked up some stairs and saw a girl an older girl dressed in darker colors, her hair in disarray, crimped, and colored and poofy go into a room. So, we followed her, now with Sibling in toe, and walked in on a classroom full of degenerate people whom Kevin seemed to know.

'Take a seat,' he said. Sibling and I did... Sibling brought a picnic basket... weird. So, we sat down, and the older girl at the front of the classroom [-who upon waking I can tell you was an older, slightly larger Dakota Fanning as Cassie from Push -] She took a piece of chalk and began writing on the board.

'One is worth two CDs. Two is worth one DVD. Five is Fifty dollars,' she said, writing it out on a chart.

|One - 2 Cds
|Two - 1 DVD
|Five - $50
|One Bottle - $100-$500
|Two Bottles - $1000-$2000
|Five Bottles - $8000

Now, I didn't understand how her system worked, or what she was talking about, but I did notice that all of her 'o's looked like coffee cups. After her meeting was over, and everyone that was in there was gone save for Sibling, Kevin, 'Cassie' and I, she walked over and made a point to show me her coffee cup 'o's.

After she showed me that, she handed me a small blue pill and told me the first one was a freebee. That's when I told Sibling to go home. Sibling went away and it was just Kevin and I in the room. He was bouncing off the walls, laughing bout the deal he had just made.... bringing two people instead of one to his meeting. Apparently that gave him discount or something. I had only shrugged and popped whatever Cassie gave me in my mouth and sucked on it for a while.

After it did nothing, Kevin told me to take it out and open the capsule. 'That's just a sugar pill,' he told me, throwing it on the ground. 'This is a heroin pill,' he said, handing it to me, and putting his own in his mouth before taking my hand and the picnic basket and leading me out of the room where we ran into a teacher. The teacher shifted between Snape, McGonagall and some random made up person, yelling at Kevin and I as we ran down the stairs, meeting Sibling at the bottom.

We all were laughing as we ran to the park, and then I woke up....

It was weird... I remember some of the scenes so vividly... the part where we got to the park, and the screen of my mind moved so that it captured an arch and a lamp post and the three of us just running around... and the scene at the far end of the classroom, when Kevin gave me the heroin pill... and when I opened the sugar pill, having Kevin take it from me and put it in his pocket... it was all very strange...

I wonder what tonight will have in store....


^_6;; Sweet dreams & pleasant nightmares!

-Jereality

No comments: