Monday, December 18, 2006

Who needs numbers, eh?

Alrighty, Prison this afternoon was quite a litte-SPIDER!

Sorry, there was one of those tiny, itty bity spiders crawling on my thumb as I was typing, and I was momentarilly distracted-SHINY!

No, that time I was being facetious. That means funny, humerous...Alright, the truth? I was lying....But that's alright. You don't mind, do you? Of course you don't, because I've got a song for you, and you know you want to listen...You know you do.

But not before reading this quote...

Quote of the Day
Onyx: Not-Friend-JDub, I'm gonna use a spoon to scoop out your eyeballs and use them in my blood margarita. Would you like to be shaken, or stirred?


Oh yes, that one lasted about half an hour, and then continued a little bit more as I walked to my locker. And I haven't seen Onyx since.

Anyway, now that's you've wet your pants in anticipation, I will deliver you this wonderful creation of music and visual. Take it away my slaves- I mean...elves....my elves.......yes.........




No comments: