Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Sorry...

I was out until the cracks of dawn Christmas day, and yesterday I switched my living quarters with that of Sibling's. But hey, guess what! My room is huge now! It went from 9x7 to 23x17.....That gained me.....a bunch of feet on both ends. Did you all think I was going to do the math? Oh, you silly geese, you...How was everyone's Holiday? Mine was wonderful. I got a digital camera...of course, the memory card fills up with only three pictures...I need to finish reading up on those instructions.... ANYway, I should be going now....dinner with GGR. So, I'll leave you with this:

She took all me money, and gave me the slip
Give me some time to blow the man down



-That's from the CD that came with Pirates of the Caribbean 2-

-Good stuff....-

Ta!

No comments: