Sunday, December 03, 2006

RENT and other stuff...

Oh. My. Gosh!

RENT was amazing! I was so excited to be there...and I couldn't stand that I was...I was singing softly along with all the words....Agh, words can not describe how enthralled I was. I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more, I called out panegyrics, I whisteled, clapped like a maniac...Cheered first when Angel came running back out onto the stage...Oh, it was amazing. I loved it. Loved it...

Now onto other matters...

My Prison had a winter social the other night. I went stag, as all good girls and boys should....no prior engagements, or ties that need to be kept....I took tons of pictures, and danced until my feet hurt....three times.The food was good, the tortelli was amazing, and my stuffed shell was merely shell....no 'stuffed', but it was alright..I still soaked up the red sauce with my nifty roll.

Also...

My disease is spreading to those around me now. I do believe I've infected Sibling, and Onyx so far...I can't wait to see how far my little sickness will spread....In better news, I seem to be recouperating rather nicely.

All except for this new headache....which will cause me right now to relieve myself of these computer games...Ta...

Quote of the Day
(You know you've missed these)
(Sibling, GGR and I are in the car)
Radio:Alright drivers, pay close attention to the road. Don't be like this man; (-clip of man asking where fried onions are while he talks on his cell phone about just narrowly avoiding a crash-)
Sibling:That's it drivers, listen to my voice.
-silence-
Sibling:Are you listening? Concentrate on me...Keep your eyes on the road...Are your eyes on the road? Are you paying attention to the things around you? No, you're paying attention to me. Now, turn off your radio, and drive with your full attention!
Me: -laughter-
GGR:Is she still talking?
Me:-harder laughter-

No comments: