Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Oh Dear Lord...

I'm sick...Again. I hate getting sick. I always seem to be ill...I'm not a big fan of disease, why does it like me so much? I don't know. But this time, my epigastric region hurts (the center of your chest and down a bit...the end of the sternum(the bone thing)), I've got a runny/stuffy nose, and whenever I swallow it feels like I'm swallowing sandpaper.. Not fun at all....Oh well...
Disease happens...right? Just, the sicknesses like some people better..and I must be one hell of a club for disease to strike this frequently...

I got this really awesome candle the other day....I'm melting it on a melter thing.....so the cat won't walk through the flames...Did I tell you she did that? No? Yeah, she was walking passed my candle, and I smell this stink..I look, and the tips of the flames are licking at her sides... I was like..GAH! YOU DUMBASS BEASTIE!

Don't worry though..the fat protected her...

I'm going to go see RENT tomorrow...I'll tell you all how amazing it was when I get back..It'll be super awesome!

I should get some sleep now...I'll talk to you later...

Stay Healthy!
-Jereality

No comments: