Monday, November 06, 2006

On The Road Again...

Alrighty you guys, I'll be gone, like I said the other day from tomorrow until the 12th...Like I've said before this is the perfect time to go and rob my empty house...Good luck....

We decided on Canadia...So, all my readers from Canada...watch out! I'll be the chick looking all confused with the iPod in my ears, looking up..another good time to take my stuff....as I look around all...tourist-y.....


^_6

Well, I should probably go and make sure I packed everything again......Yeah....Good stuff...all my clothes in one big bag....And my studies and such in another all on my bed....My cat is going to hate me by the time I come back. I've left her alone for almost a week and a half....except today and yesterday......when she made a point to ignore me, than follow me around all day. She's such a cutie.....

Alright, I'll be back on the twelth....Ta ta!!

Blaize The Good Ones!

-Jereality

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I was wondering if you are going to finish that story you had on dA I loved it and I really would like to read the end of it! :D

Jereality said...

Oh yeah, sure...I edited a couple names...Well...Just The captain's..He's Fash now...I'll put it up when I'm done typing it into Word.

Thanks for the comment!!