Friday, November 03, 2006

Drinking Nail Polish Remover As I Breathe

I'm going on a bit of a trip today. I don't know when I'm leaving, but I'm going to be going to PA...Amish country....Anyway, I'll be there until Sunday? I'll be driving home on Saturday...Yeah, So, that's that....THought I ought to tell you, so I don't go making you think I've been struck by some sort of vehicle...or run over by a truck, or a train, or eaten by a 'rabied lil beastie' or something along those lines.

Well, I'd better be going now...I'll talk at you all some other day then...Pra'aly when I get back. Oh, and if I didn't tell you yet, buy the new My Chemical Romance CD, The Black PArade. It's really good. LIke..it's super awesometastic and all kinds of stuff like that. Seriously.....buy it.

DO IT! I'll find you if you don't...and force the songs down your-

Sorry...don't know where I was gonna go with that.....Anyway, I have to go right now. Enjoy the music, and your lives...now that you know I'm still alive.... ^_^

Blaize The Good Trails!
-Jereality

No comments: