Sunday, November 05, 2006

I'm baaaccckkk!

Here, on Jereality, for two days only, I Jereality will be back on stage!

Yep, I'm back, but only for two days, so it's not that big of a waste. If I was home for like..a half of a day then coming home'd be a waste. But, I'm not, so it's not. DId anybody buy the new My Chemical ROmance CD like I instructed? Anyone? Anyone at all? No matter, it's your loss if you didn't. UNless of course, you don't like the band in general. Then, well, my bad.

It was Sibling's birthday yesterday....We did happy birthday in our hotel room...I got her two CDs... Snow Patrol and The Killers. She seemed to be happy with them. We're doing her happy birthdya dinner tonight at Carrabbas...It'll be good, we all like the Italian food stuffs.... Even though we're German.... Oh well...I'm a pasta fanatic. But, I'm getting away from the topic at hand. Sibling's birthday. I also still have to wrap the little Chef Faerie I got her....from the vacation we had a while back, you long term readers might recall the vacation I took with Mother,Sibling, Onyx and The Baron's younger sister. Yeah, that's where I got her the little faerie dude..I gotta go now....Goin' to go to dinner right now...

Lots of fun!

-Jereality

No comments: