Friday, November 17, 2006

Alright...I lied.....

Yeap, it's true. I lied to you guys. This is rediculous. I can't just go on waiting for my pictures to be loaded to talk at you! I miss you all too much!

So, we had a 'Peppy Rally' in Prison today....I can honestly tell you some perverted things went through the minds of the entire student body. Get it? NO? It's okay, you'll get it sometime when you're older, I suppose.

So, nothing has really been happening at all. Ugly dog is finally getting better, which is a huge weight off of my mind. She's not limping as badly, and her glaucoma swelling is redcing in size, and turning brown again, which is an improvment. What else is going on...Oh yeah! I'm going to go and see RENT one of these upcoming Thursdays. I don't know what day, the information was stolen from under my nose...but I'll figure it out sometime before then....I hope...

Anyway, that's about it so far.....I'll post again sometime soon, and hopefully get to tell you what I did on my vacation to Canada land!

Enjoy Life,
You Only Get One

-Jereality

No comments: