Monday, November 13, 2006

Hello Nevada...?

I'm back my wonderful readers! Back from my little vacation away from home in Canada! I suppose you're wondering what exactly I did in the large cold country up north, truth is...I'm going to wait to tell you...that way I can show you the pictures I took at the same time.

So, you must live in mystery at the current moment, until, of course, I get those lovely photos loaded into my computer...which won't be until I can get my hands on an external hard drive for my iTunes....So I can load more stuff into my wonderfully overworked eMac....I know it loves me though....What with all the crashes it keeps away...The mild, and annyoing AirPort crashes are a bit of a bother, but I get over them pretty easily.....

Anyway, now that you know the history of my computer and I, I do believe it is time for me to go hard drive searching. PLus, this new external hard drive will help me...I mean..Sibling and I play The Sims 2 for the eMac....We need a Mega Byte of space...I don't have that....Too many music files........And it'll give me room for pictures....Which, in turn will lead me to post about what I did on my vacation in the great white, cold country up north.

And now that I hve succeeded in repeating myself, and rambling along, I will leave you with this little note:

I have, in fact, seen a rare black Canadian Squirrel

Stay Warm,
-Jereality

No comments: