Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween

IT wasn't as big as I thought it'd be. Granted, I was dressed up all nifty. Instead of being the Crow, I was 'a pixie'. I had a bright orange wig, a black netting shirt under an orange one with a cat on the front. A black jacket, a pair of jeans that I had rolled up to my knees, a par of orange and black striped stockings and a pair of black sneaks. Oh yeah...and black eye liner, and a black belt, which pulled everything together.

So, I sat on my step, tossing Scooby Doo fruit snacks into the awaiting bags for all the little children..and the creepy parents with their own little children. It was good, I trick-or-treat-ed from my step. I held out my little candy bowl whenMarkis was outside and said "Markis! Markis! trick or treat! Markis!" He threw a lollipop at me.....and then I got some sort of crsip snack from Little Debbie..from a woman I'm going to call Maria. She's cool....gives out great things for Halloween.

I hope ya'll had a fun time on Halloween...Maybe, if not, next year'll be better...Ya never know.....Wait it out and see, eh?

It was my cousin's birthday today...I forgot to call him...He's seventeen now....He and I were inseperable when we were, like...3 to seven years old....Best friends and stuff.....I remember always calling my cousin the name of the boy who lived behind my grandmother, and vise versa...they'd just stare at me like I was crazy.....I dunno why, I mean orange hair and pale skin get confused easily with super tan and dark brown hair, right?

No comments: