Friday, December 08, 2006

Whoopsie Daisy...and the Weenie's of Hallow

It seems I've left you out in the cold. Here, come into the warmth of Jereality, where you can sit and read....then get forcefully pushed back out into the cold. Well, I'm sorry to say that I haven't posted in a while. I've been involved with some drama...nothing, though, that time won't push out of my way...oh, and school work. Yeah, Prison's got everyone working over time, with no pay. Thesises, tests, monsterous quizzes and the like...It's heinous, I tell you!

As you may not know, Christmas is coming up closely, and all I can think about is what I'm going to be for Halloween next year. I had this amazing idea when I was eating a dyed pizelle. Yes...I dye them...take the dough, and either mix it up in a little dish, or plop it right on the iron, and drip the dye onto the dough. Well, the dye that I don't mix in doesn't actually stain the pizelle, the individual drops, however, do.
So, if ever you eat a dropped-dye pizelle, your teeth, lips and tongue turn whatever color the pizelle was. It's very fun, actually, but some find it gross. I don't understand it....oh well...that's another story. Anyway, while I was eating this magical dessert/snack thing I had an idea....well, it was a couple minutes after I finished said dessert/snack thing...and was looking in the mirror as I tried to brush the dye from my teeth tongue and lips. When I realized, it looked pretty cool. So, I turned off the light and looked at my mouth in the mirror, all black...well, blue...dark blue. Anyway, I was thinking to myself, I should get some fake blood and let it drip from my eyes next year....and eat a pizelle and then wear black clothes....rip 'em up a bit, put the fake blood where the holes and rips are....

But that's a whole year away.....I hope I don't forget.....I'd be sad. I really am a Hallow-Weenie.... ^_^

Quote of the Day:
(Christmas is coming, and Adeste Fidelis comes out of hiding)
Sibling(singing): Adeste Fidelis, na na na na somethin'. Na na, na na so-omthin' da na na ne naaa.Naaa na na-skips back to the beginning) I don't know the words...I barely know the tu-une-
Me: -bursts out laughing-


I honestly found that the funniest thing in my whole day, I don't know why though...I just couldn't stop laughing.....Oh well...It's some good stuff regardless....

No comments: