Sunday, March 19, 2006

Movie Reviews

Over this weekend Mother, Sibling, and I have rented a few movies: The Island, A History of Violence, and one more.....what was it called? Oh yeah, Hide and Seek.

The Island:
I was impressed by what I saw. I was thinking originally, oh look, a boy meets girl, gets into danger, clones....a crappy island. Lovely. I was wrong...The movie was very good, very well played...although....Scarlett Johansen doesn't sound like a woman when she screams....tat's the only thing that bothered me.

A History of Violence:
It said 'Number One Movie Of The Year' on the box.....apparantly it was the only movie out that year. It ends with no talking..they're just sitting at a dinner table. No significance, nothing.....Viggo Mortenson must be thanking God for Lord of the Rings, and Hidalgo.

Hide and Seek:
Once again, this movie was awesome. I think I reviewed it before, I don't remember..regardless, it's an awesome suspensful movie...you all should watch it....

And That is all for my little movie review...enjoy your theater!

No comments: