Thursday, March 23, 2006

Umm....

These last couple of days have been rather uneventful, I think. Perhaps too much stress is put onto work that needs to be done, work I haven't yet done, or work that hasn't yet to come. It's all rather stressfull...

My arms have been hurting as of late...I don't know the actual reason why, but I think it's because of the 1/2 hour of Gym/Arobics I do Monday-Wednesday, and Friday......Really stressing out my body, actually...I think I need a break.....but, no breaks for me, because I have a band thing Saturday at an ungodly hour for a weekend, a party I'm looking forward to...an after party which may lead to me sleeping over Onyx's house through till Sunday.....and then a restart on scheduled life on Monday.....

Quote Of The Day:
Onyx: Perhaps I could help if I saw the Emperical table of Periodicles....
-laughs- What did I call it?!
Me: -writes it down-
Both: -laugh-

No comments: