Thursday, March 16, 2006

Nail Polish Fumes To My Head

Alrighty...It's been a couple of days..Unneventful, kind of funny, and angering days. One girl at school, thinks she knows things about my family, and wonders why I don't think highly of her.......That was the angering part...the funny was....is going to be your quote for the day! Lucky you all!
Went to a college fair the other day...it was really crowded. I was standing there, thinking to myself Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to steal your air! It was that crowded. It was insane...But, I got alot of information off of it...Really helpful stuff, those books....


Quote Of The Day:
(Brought to you by Father, myself, and Walmart)
Both:-walk into Walmart
Father:-turns to me, and whispers-
We Have Just Raised The IQ In This Place By 30% By Just Walking Through The Doors.
Me: -laughter-
Father: -Joins In-

No comments: