Saturday, March 11, 2006

Oh Look! A Penny!

Actually, it was a quarter, but that's irrelevent, the phrase makes for a good title, and it makes me smile....and frankly, that's all that matters right now.
Today, I went to the mall, got nothing accomplished there except a headache from small urchins who continued to scream at two birds to come 'fly at' them. And lunch....I accomplished the task of eating my lunch at the mall.
After the mall excursion, we(Mother, OnyxLunacy, and I) went to Barnes&Nobles...for reading! I love to read, to just sit there, and travel into someone else's reality or dream. It's pretty cool, to just take a quick glimpse into their minds by what they write. Albeit, I'm reading fiction....Regardless, Darren Shan's mind works smoothly. Each series I'm reading Cirque du Freak, and the newer one, Demonata, seem to be written to the fact their almost believable. Although, vampires, and werewolves aren't real.....unless you look a different direction...the direction I follow.
Anyway, after I finished the first book in the series it was time to leave. So, I ordered myself a Vanilla Bean Frappelatte thing..turned out to be pretty tasty. Regardless of the fact the making of my drink seemed to be a 'oh, wait..I suppose I should still be doing this' act. The woman who was making my drink was 'learning' how to make them...and was on the phone at the same time. She looked as if she could be classified as a 'skater', but I really didn't pay attention....Like Onyx said in her newer blog, she could be a character from a story.
We left the store, and dropped Onyx back home...where she had to leave again....and then Mother and I drove home, listening to music loudly, and talking about a cursed paper I have to write. And now, I'm sitting at my computer, staring at the moon through my spider web interiored window....so much for those screens, eh?
And I think I'll leave you with that.....Yes, I will.
Ta....for now



Quote Of The Day:
Father: I want a cheese steak from Fresh works, and large fries.
Mother: You want a Fresh steak, and fries?
Father: Yeah A Fresh steak, and fries....

No comments: