Saturday, April 08, 2006

Achoo! And Hank....

I have just sneezed...Hence the title. Regardless, I'm sitting at my table..computer table...DESK! I'm sitting at my corner desk, and typing to you all...looking at the disgrace I like to call 'Homemade Iced Coffee', or Hank, for fun. So, I'm sitting over here, chewing on iced chunks of Hank, and wondering why he tastes really bad. And it dawns on me..All I did was dump the coffee in the belnder, and add ice. Did I think of adding sweetner, or milk...? No, I took my first sip, and nearly went blind for all the eye twitching. But, I fixed him..added Splenda(c) and some milk, and was set. So now, Hank is depleted half way...with chunks of ice on top...Which is bizarre becuase I'd think the ice would sink...Apparantly, I was wrong.....Oh well......
Everytime I drink, I get big chunks of ice on the sides of my mouth....and if you all haven't noticed...Ice is kind of cold......yeah......
Well, I need to go and take some Happy Pills, for I feel a head ache coming on....
Ta!

No comments: