Sunday, April 30, 2006

Oh For The Love Of Everything Holy!

Alrighty, apparantly, in the 4th grade, I thought I'd be cool becoming Misty from Poke'mon. Well, I did it..and apparantly, we kept the bright, obnoxiously orange wig. Apparantly, I like the obnoxiously orange wig. And, I did actually wear it in public too. Sibling, and her friend The Baron's Sister, and myself walked to Acme with it atop my noggin. Oh the stares I could feel! It made me laugh inside, and out. Of course, whenever I turned around to see the people, they quickly turned their heads and occupied themselves so as not to appear 'rude'. No matter people, I don't mind....

On another matter, my shoulders hurt very badly. I don't know why, they just do. Damn shoulder blades. They(my arms) might be growing agian...That may mean I'm getting taller...Woo! Height!

You know what I just thought....What would happen if you went camping, and a mosquito just up and landed on your eye lid. Mind you, you're sleeping. And said bug went to stick its little needle into your eye skin...Do you think, since your eyelid is so thin, that the bug's shnoze would penetrate you eyelid, and go straight through to the eyeball itself. Furthermore, what would said bugger do once inside your eye? Suck out vision juice, and put blood in your eye? Would that give you bloodshot eyes, or would it give you a syst in your eye......

Please don't run away......It's just my mind spilling through my fingers, and onto this here keyboard. And finally coming out as letters, numbers and dots...Characters, if you will onto this site.


I hope you all know, that while I post on this blog, I'm adding to the high percentile of car-pull-tunnel. DId you all know that.I'll have to wear one of those obnoxious braces around my wrists.....That'd be very upsetting.....Thought you all might like to know.

And another little tid-bit, I dislike printers who decide not to work for me. Especially when they get jams, and I fix them, and they continue to spit nothing out but air.....Actually, it didn't do anything! It was very frusterating, really. Especially since I think Father needs the paper that is supposed to be printing out...TOMORROW! Oh well, it's working now, and that's all that really matters to my brain...My poor, poor brain....I think it needs help.......-sigh- My poor brain........and Heart......That one needs help too.....Too much anxious breathing for that little bugger to beat that fast......Alright, It's time for me to retire now, and listen to calm music.......Yeah

G'night, guys.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

....you do know where that wig has been, don't you?

Jereality said...

your ugly cranium...Yes, yes I do